Well, sad to say that I can't wake up poor Pammie. Man, can that chick party
or what? ;~)

Anyway, I'm very happy to announce the winners of Covers #27. My song was
"Black Crow", and I had a two-way tie between Donna "The Texas Tush" Binkley,
who guessed "Song For Sharon" & Steve Harper, who's also a great pal that I
saw Joni with in 2000 and he guessed "Blue Motel Room". So between the two,
they had the poor crow surrounded!

So congrats to youse guys...the only thing better than giving away one free
copy is giving away two! :~) Steve & Donna, send me your addresses and I'll
turn these CD's over to the USPS.

If you didn't win, and still want what's coming to you, e-mail me and we'll
hook you up with a copy.

And plenty more covers around the bend, so stay tuned, and thanks again to
everyone who gave it a shot.

Bob

NP: Johnny Cash, "In Your Mind"