[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Make no mistake, this administration is using the
>Sept 11 tragedy as, in Bush's words, "an opportunity"
>to take control, to enrich the rich,  and to inflict
>military superiority over the rest of the planet.
>
>Unfortunately, I think this is true. Except you forgot
>"rape the environment."

Damn straight, except you both forgot "curtail civil liberties and personal
freedoms, including that of reproductive choice." And at the bottom of it
all, the mo'fo' wasn't even legitimately elected. And, no, I won't "get over
it" ... it's evil. "Jews For Buchanan," my ass.

This shit is starting to make the Reagan years look like some kind of
Republican kindergarten. It's a waking nightmare.

-Fred