Clive Brothers [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

>Absolutely sublime Joni and Carole King.
>The best concert I've been to in years.

Kevin [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

>Blue Tapestry is the name of a nationwide tour
>presently undertaken by the folk duo While and
>Matthews, celebrating the music of Joni Mitchell
>and Carole King. I think Paul Castle mentioned
>this on the list a few weeks ago. Thanks Paul.
>Were you there?

Unfortunately not  - and I don't think I'm going to
get the chance to see it as they're not coming
to London on this tour.  Shame, as I've never seen
them live but hear they're first rate.  Whilst I don't
know them personally, we do have a small connection -
Irish singer Frances Black (sister of Mary Black)
recorded songs by Chris, Julie and myself on her
album 'The Sky Road', which reached # 2 on the
Irish charts a while back.

All the very best

PaulC