In a message dated 3/11/2003 4:16:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Blue Tapestry is a tribute to Joni Mitchell and Carole King.
> I'm sure Bob has them down!

Indeed, Steve! Thanks to my pal "Joltin' Joe" Farrell, I've got a copy and have
enjoyed it immensely. I love Carole King of course, but I favor the Joni tunes on this
disc because they're so much more adventurous with their selections. Instead of BSN,
BYT, and Woodstock we get "In France They Kiss On Main Street", "Coyote", and "Little
Green" among many others.
As you say, they pay tribute to the songwriter but rock out on their own accord. Very
talented. I've included the Joni tracks on upcoming volumes, so don't touch that dial!

My only complaint is that the CD is so hard for us to get here. You've got to print
out an order form, and make payment in Pounds Sterling, unless they've changed the
procedure.

Lieve, maybe you can pick up some Blue Tapestry's and trade them for US CD's when you
come to the Fest! ;~)

Bob

NP: Michael McDermott, "Shadow Of The Capitol"