Heather wrote:

> <<Thank you to those of you who took time to reflect and address your

> feelings on this matter.
> I think there are many folks, like Kakki, who's minds are " still
> kind of a
> blank on it ".  Mine included.  The wound is still too fresh.
> So what's my point?  Only to keep discussing our emotions and
> resolve.>>>

Heather, I've enjoyed your thoughts as well as the thoughts and images
put forth by others ... and yes, as you say, the wound is still fresh.I
know that my post did not offer a solution to your quest, however, I
wrote what I did about the CD that the Canadian folk musicians have
created because I saw what it meant to each and every one of them to be
able to do that in order to help ease the suffering of others. We are
so deeply impacted here too.

Music is such a great healer of pain.(one of the reasons Ive loved Joni
for all these years...it's all there). And I know that every time I
listen to that Tears of A Thousand Years CD, it helps, soothes,
comforts me, gives my feelings a place to go. Just as it helped me to
see the documentary. Very difficult to explain. The effects are far
from 'over'.

I met a lot of the musicians after the concert that night and believe
me, they were just as moved as the we were. Lots of shared tears that
night and beyond.

Mags.
npimh: My Last Breath, Katherine Wheatley
from Tears of A Thousand Years..

=====
You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.