In a message dated 3/13/02 2:27:36 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I watched "Mrs..Doubtfire" last night.3AM,I was
sitting with a client and she couldn't sleep, so she watched it with me.
(she is 89 years old)(it was such fun watching her laugh out loud;something
you don't see too much with the elderly)  Any behind the scenes stories on
this movie? >>

Yes, Bree, Stephan woked on that one, too.  His arm appears in one scene as
an extra -- the one in which Robin Williams' brother, played by the
ever-drano-voice Harvey Fierstein, helps him try on different "looks";  that
whole scene was ad-libbed -- they let Stephan go crazy with the makeup,
following up suggestions by Williams, Fierstein and Stephan himself.  Stephan
says he's never laughed so much on a set in his life.  Stephan reports that
Williams also adlibbed all those scenes in which he put on different voices,
playing horrible applicants calling up Sally fields, applying for the
position as their kids' nanny.

Right now, btw, Stephan is working with the ever-swooney George Clooney,
who's directing his first movie.  Most of the shooting has been up in
Toronto, but the last two weeks will be done on a lot in L.A. -- Stephan's
hoping he can make a two-day pit stop here sometime in late March on his way
down there;  and he promised me & Robert that if we could make our way down
to L.A. (Stephan *loves* Disneyland), he'd *try* to get us a brief "hello"
meeting with George himself.  Yikes!

Sadly, that's looking unlikely, given the mess we're in, do to evil family
members (Robert's, not mine) and even more evil lawyers. (Define rapacious:
calling someone up to scream at them because their elderly mother refused to
sign a paper, blame the elderly mother, and then bill for the phone call.
See:  Lawyer hired by R's evil sister.  But I'd better stop there.)

I would say that I envied Stephan's life, but he works ungodly hours under
sometimes hideous conditions;  he's had the flu twice up in Toronto.  Still,
the money ain't too bad, and he gets to touch people like George Clooney!

Best,

Walt