Alison, I almost included you in my list of witnesses to his incredibleness,
knowing your exquisite musical tastes...my god...he had me openingly weeping
at his song Let Them In, then went right into People My Age. It was such an
unfair thing to put me on that emotional rollercoaster but he is a master of
that. The WTC plaza concert sounds really incredible & how cool you have
that cheesy picture from 11 years ago!

How can it be that a man with that incredible voice, sharp unique wit,
gorgeous melodies, lyrical depth, is not the most famous musician on earth?
Everytime I put his CD on when friends are over, they stop in their tracks &
ask me "who is that?"

LA area jmdlers! Cancel your Saturday night plans & go hear this man!!!!!!!!
You will thank me.