Yo, Wally,

Thanks for the bitchy behind-the-scenes on Shakira.  So, she's a fag-hag,
cut-and-paste job.  That's why she so confused me.  She *did* have the
Cranberries hiccup -- I just couldn't get a hold on what she was trying to
accomplish with such a weird combo of sounds and clothing styles -- one
second C&W (and that skirt!!!), next she's a humping Madonna.  What the hell?
 And if she's serious about being a beard, she should marry the little queen,
and become the next king of Argentina!  Anyway, thanks for the poop on miss
thing.

Teehee,

hugs,

walt