Hi folks -

Yes, I also have a copy of that Joni booklet.
It isn't very well written, but I too have always loved it for the photos.
Two of my favorites:
An outtake from THOSL photo sessions...Joni smiling, and holding her arms
across her chest as she is kneeling in the pool. Very demure and beautiful.
The other great one is a shot of her with Graham Nash, staring into each
others eyes. The light is catching her face, iluminating one of her eyes,
maing it look transparent. Amazing.
There's a lot of other, older pictures that I've never seen anywhere else.
Great find if you ever run across one!

Russ

(in Humboldt)