I initially thought the Joni mention was only fleeting but the girl, I don't
pay much attention to the show and don't know her name but she plays chris's
manager, was upset that she and chris had been accused of having an affair.
She later said "Joni won't think I am doing this." (paraphrasing)  Later
still, Joni called her on the phone and asked her to be her manager.  I then
fell asleep, courtesy of Benadryl.  Drats.  Someone on that show must be a big
Joni fan.  Maybe Chris can talk her into a guest spot.

mack