> C'mon, name names!

Naw.....but one can read many biographies of some of them where it can be
discerned from very little reading between the lines.

I crack up when I hear some of them today (not Joni) saying how they never
earned any money from the record companies back then.  Wonder what was
paying for the dope, parties and houses then?  How were some of them, when
first starting out, before the first record contract, and at such a young
age, able to have incredible guitars and other musical equipment,  endless
free time to compose and play music, new Porsches and houses in the Haight
and in the canyons?  Think about it.

Kakki