Bob wrote:

> Always! Anybody want to "six degrees" from Britney to Joni?

I can't resist a challenge!  I found two (unfortunately - I was hoping there'd
be none).

Dan Petty, Doug Petty and Andy Hess all played on Britney's album Baby One More
Time - All three also played on Shawn Colvin's album Holiday Songs and
Lullabies - Shawn Colvin performed at the TNT Joni Tribute, and has covered
four of Joni's songs in concert.

Or:

Dido co-wrote a song on Britney's last album - She featured on Eminem's song
Stan - Elton John sang the same song with Eminem - Elton John performed at the
TNT Joni Tribute.

And you know there may be more....

Hell