In a message dated 3/17/02 4:12:16 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< but the shreaders seem to like the 88 better
for it's electric guitar and amps sounds. The acoustic sounds are really a
lot better on the 8. It also has the handy dandy card slot for memory
expansion. >>

Hey, Mike,

Is "shreaders"a typo, or a new word from the 'net I haven't come across yet?
I'm serious, by the way, not teasing you -- I can't make out what it means
from context.  Also, does the 88 lack the card slot, or does it have a
different means/method for remembering tunings?

Thanks,

Walt