Thanks Debra...I hadn't seen it. These things are always so fascinating &
weird at the same time...definately subjective

THANK YOU Julius aka the artists formerly known as Fucko for mentioning all
those great female guitar players...what will it TAKE for everyone's
awareness to change concerning women as musicians?!?!?!?!?! (I know
preaching to the choir here) ...sometimes it seems like we haven't evolved
very far from the days of Mozart concerning this particular issue...

I would have moved Carlos & Mark K up to near the top but thats just me...i
just love the spiritual/emotional feeling that flys out from their creations

And what about one of the worlds greatest, yet somehow unknown or
undermentioned guitarists Jeff Pevar...who has such versatility & channels
many great guitar players...??????????????!

Glad to see the miraculous Jimi up there at the top however.

>>Have y'all seen this yet?

It's the "top 100 guitar players of all time". Joni's #74 and is the
only woman on the list. Not sure I agree with Blue being a classic
moment since the dulcimer is the most prominent string instrument. And I
don't remember many percussive guitar sounds on LOTC. What do the
guitarists here think?

http://www.guitar.com/g2kfeatures/viewfeature.asp?featureID=12<<