OK, thanks to the person who mentioned Django...that is an obscene
omission.  Here's some more: Andres Segovia, Paco de Lucia, MARTIN
BARRE!!!

I'm sorry but Martin Barre has influenced so many guitarists.  Help me here!

And as far as tokenism goes, can this list state in unison that we
are sick of Joni being the token woman on all these popularity polls.
I can just see these dudes in the conference room.  "Oh, dude, no
women on the list.  You know were going to get shit for that...throw
in Joni Mitchell, dude, that will fly."  Bite Me!!!!

ok, i'll stop now.  take care, peace and love, sue

NP Ready to Go, Republica