<<Bob mentioned several, but wasn't The Sire of Sorrow (Job's Sad Song) also
biblically inspired?  (I can't wait to hear the version on the upcoming
album!)>>

Well, certainly...from the Book of Job (duh!) Anyway, a long while back
somebody (Siresorrow Pat perhaps?) matched up Joni's lyrics
to verses from the text of Job. Very interesting, I wish now that I had saved
it.

<<p.s. to SCBob --  RLJ sings "Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most"?!!
What album?>>

Well, Joseph already gave you most of poop about Pop Pop, a wonderfully
mellow CD full of imaginative covers, and also featuring sublime guitar work
by Robben Ford who worked with Joni as well. He plays this Acoustic Nylon
string guitar that really complements Rickie's voice and these songs. And as
usual, Rickie picks an interesting selection...Hi Lili Hi Lo, which is one of
my fave songs anyway, and Comin' Back To Me which is a Jefferson Airplane
song. She ranges from the bittersweet to the comical on this record, covers
everyone from Hendrix to Sammy Cahn, and everytime I hear it it ends much too
quickly.

Bob

NP: Wendy Maharry, "Frozen Stars"