> After reading uyour post I realize i did not have it so bad after all.

You know, Bree someone always has it worse-those children killed each week in my
country by their parents(2 a week), those on the streets, those in war torn,
famine struck countries. That doesn't make your experience any the less. We each
have our shit to deal with and minimising it is not healthy. Nor is lvivng it
without trying to helaing it.

Not criricsing you, hope it doesn't come across that way. Just trying to state
that the girl you were and pain you suffered is as legitimate as anyone elses.

love
colin