Coming out of lurkdom to say that My So-Called Life is one of my all time
favourite TV shows. My daughter, who was about Angela's age when the show
was airing, and I recently watched the entire series over again. I don't
think there has ever been another show that portrays the roller coaster
teenage years as well. But beyond that, the humanity of all the characters
is astounding. There isn't a caricature or throw-away in the entire cast.

When I first saw the last episode (which they wrote after they realized the
show was being cancelled) I felt disappointed that there was no ending. But
after watching it several more times, I came to accept it as a near perfect
ending. (In my future scenario Angela eventually grows beyond Jordan but
never gets together with Brian. Sad, but that's life.)

Ranger Rick