kate, that show was also one of my favorites.  So darn good, well-written,
well-acted, etc.  I have all of them on tape and occasionally watch them to
feel it over again.  I like to believe, and actually can do so, that Angela
and the rest are still living their lives in Pittsburgh.  Rosalie is so much
like Angela that it is scary and I have her here with me.  Lucky.  Too bad it
didn't get any attention.  Always wondered what Angela would have done after
she drove away in Jordan's car and looked back at Brian, realizing that he was
the one with so much inner depth.

mack