Well NOW you tell us! Wish we could be there with you for your bash. Have a
wonderful one & we will raise a glass in your honor tomorrow night!

>>Man what is it with you and bloodys and on both coasts too??? Have you
ever
done them on the south coast? Get your ass (es) down here to visit (Sue and
Alison and JMDL'ers everywhere) Speaking of which there are a few headed
this way for my BDAYBASH, which will not only feature celebrity musicians
but also celebrity chefs this year. We decided to give old Fred a break this
year (normally she is the ONLY celeb chef). If anyone is on the
neighbourhood, please drop by on Friday night for cocktails, music, and
food. Love Paz<<<