Happy birthday Paz! I'm sure you were not short on ways of celebrating and
hope you had a great time :-)  I think Julius really has your number...lol!
This is great Julius, I really enjoyed it!
One another note, seen some great shows up this way Ryan Adams, Sweet Honey
in the Rock, Herbie Hancock and Dianne Reeves. Life is good :-)

Off to work.

Love Nikki