What a great question, Erica.  I have often thought
the same about Morgantown and Sisotowbell Lane.

Jovial neighbors come down when they will
                                         With stories
to tell
         Sometimes they do
                            Yes sometimes we do

  We have a rocking chair
                           Each of us rocks his share

Eating muffin buns and berries
                                By the steamy kitchen
window
        Sometimes we do
                         Our tongues turn blue

ah... too much daydreaming at the office today. Jenny

http://taxes.yahoo.com/