I will be staying in London from April 24th - April 30th and plan to make it
back to the Kashmir Klub during my visit.  Last year, while in London, many
JMDLers, from the London area were kind enough to put time aside to meet one
another at the Kashmir and I was hoping that some from the list would like to
do it again.
After checking out their web site at www.KashmirKlub.com, it seems that they
now have entertainment 6 nights a week ( not on Sundays ) and already have
that week booked with various artists.  Anyone in the London area interested
in doing this again? Or.... if you know of another venue that has something
special happening, let's plan it.
While in London, I will be staying at Abbey House, 11 Vicarage Gate,
Kensington, off of High Street Kensington and would love to hear from some of
you again.  My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Joe Gouveia in Rhode Island