Nathan La Freneer wrote:

> I just bought Hejira recently and I am still in shock. I cannot find the
> right words to say how I feel. Colin said,
>
> "I stopped buying when Hejira came out. I was 17. I didn't start again until
> 94."
> Are you the oldest on this discussion then?

not by a long way, you cheeky boy.

> "
>
> Colin I am opposite, I couldn't get to like this anymore or will I?

Try this. Lay in the dark and listen to it, not too loud.
Of course it might just be that you will not like it. i don't like Mingus much
at all, nor CMIARS. And I tried......

> Still in shock,
> Nathan

bw
colin
DAK,BRO GC, 950i, 940,860,864,890, 260,Silver 830,860, 580 and 270, Passap 6000,
Duo80.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tantra-apso.com