Kerry, Mags, Shirelle and all,

Kerry, I laughed out loud at the Robin comment.  Can I have
your permission to use that?  Too funny.

We used to have a snowy owl who sat on top of one of
the light poles in downtown Petoskey.  It was to the
point where we took his being there for granted.  When
he finally didn't show up one year the newspaper dug
out an old article and photo and republished it.  It
was sad, almost like our guardian angle had flown away.

Mags, we are blessed to have several eagles' nests around
our inland waterway.  In fact, I have been lucky enough to
have seen one swoop down and grab what appeared to be a
walleye.  The osprey, though, was something almost prehistoric,
like looking at the pelicans while in Florida.

Shirelle, wowee!  I got your CD and played it over and over
in my classroom this week.  Got many lovely comments about
it and I hope I will have your blessing in making copies
for my friends.  I knew I would like it after hearing
you live back in '98, just didn't realize how much.

Sue,

n.p.  Those chicken shit robins chirping out my window!
      Yeah, welcome back now that the snow has melted!!!!!