Just got to clarify a misunderstanding about Dennis Hopper and the "high
priestess" quote from When Hippies Ruled ... Dennis Hopper didn't actually say
that she was the high priestess. It was Kathy Burke the commentator as a lead
in to the programme. I have sent Les a copy of "what Joni said" in the
programme (a full transcript) - lead ins, background music etc plus bits from
the press. It might go into the archives at a later date. Anyone interested in
a copy contact me off line. It's little long to post on the JMDL.
WtS