strange one last night - i dreamt that the jonifest was held here in south
africa :-)

dreamt ashara swung by the house, & we were going to hook up with
everyone else at the fest which was being held at a coastal town called
port shepstone.

only ashara just wanted to know about, & see all the social issues
& programmes happening here - aids awareness (esp aids orphans) womens
rights, poverty relief, etc & she was just so damn interested &
feisty & committed, that i couldnt object that we were missing the
jonifest :-)

ron

np - cat snoring softly in a little basket next to my desk - real cosy ....

ps - hear michelle shocked performing songs from her latest album, "deep
natural" at the kcrw website....

http://www.kcrw.com/cgi-bin/db/kcrw.pl?show_code=mb&air_date=4/3/02&
tmplt_type=show