Kate,

A great review!  Listening to Kenny Edwards, Tom Kell and, of course, Karla,
is like experiencing the platinum level of songwriting.  Front "row" on the
grass, a few glasses of wine and hearing many of my longtime favorite songs
was just wonderful.  Julius and I also read Karla's liner notes on the way
home and caught the Joni mention.  I noticed that she went to University
High in Westwood, which has a lot of talented alumni including Bonnie Raitt.
I was so surprised to learn how young Karla was when she started writing
some of the songs made famous by Linda Ronstadt and Nicolette Larson.  She
is just as brilliant as ever.

Thanks again for letting us know about the concert!

Kakki