Hi folks

Sorry to take up band-width, but I need some help.

I'm planning on relocating to the USA (hopefully permanently) within the next
year or so, and was wondering if there are any listers out there that could
give me some advice on work visas, green cards, etc.  I won't go into details
at this stage, but I work in the IT industry, in a relatively sought-after
area of expertise.

But I have no idea how to start the ball rolling, so any help (legal,
emigration-related, employment-related or otherwise) would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Hell
"To have great poets, there must be
great audiences too." - Walt Whitman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hell's Personal Photo Page:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/main/personal.htm

Visit the NBLs (Natural Born Losers) at:
http://www.nbls.co.nz