I don't know what all was discussed recently re Janis Ian, but after her show on
Saturday night at the Birchmere, I have to say this:

GO SEE JANIS IAN.  Just do it.  You won't regret it.  (Also, I don't know if she does
it at every venue, but Janis hung out afterwards to meet with everyone who so desired.
 The line was LONG.)

http://www.janisian.com/tourinfo.html

Also check out Janis's series of "Unreleased" CDs.  I'm especially fond of # 3.

Opening for Janis was Cindy Kalmenson, who is very funny and talented and is worth
paying attention to.  (Sorry for ending with a preposition.)

http://www.cindykalmenson.com/

Best to all,
Lori

~