Hi All
I am half asleep but felt it my civic duty to post that there are TWO Joni
refs in this months Rolling Stone with the lovely Osbournes on the cover.
First one is on page 9 in Random Notes Under a pic of Ryan Adams Elton John
and Bob Dylan. Caption reads: "He reminded me of a conquistador, a spanish
cowboy," says Ryan Adams of Bob Dylan, who showed up at Elton John's
post-Oscar party at Moomba in Los Angeles. "It's like he walked out of some
strange, freaked out western film from Mars." Dylan and Rufus Wainwright got
busted smiking cigarettes (not cool in California restaurants). "He was
smoking American Spirits-that's what Joni Mitchell smokes, too" reports the
eagle-eyed Wainwright. "I gotta switch brands immediately."
The next one is on page 26 "The Best Rock Movie Ever Made" with a story
about the restoration of the Last waltz.
Sorry if this has been posted before as I am half asleep in gator jammies.

Love

Paz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz