--- Michael Paz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
 > Dylan and Rufus Wainwright got
> busted smiking cigarettes (not cool in California
> restaurants). "He was
> smoking American Spirits-that's what Joni Mitchell
> smokes, too" reports the
> eagle-eyed Wainwright. "I gotta switch brands
> immediately."

i read about this somewhere else, where rufus was
complaining that he had been seated at a "nowhere"
table, in a back corner, and was pissed off till one
of his fellow tablemates sat down--and it was bob
dylan. they made a pact to light up and fuck the
consequences and were "politely" guided outside to a
"private" (read: hidden) smoking area.
i can't remember where i read that, though.
alison e. in slc
incidently, as i did the snooze button dance with my
alarm as i do every morning, i was finally awoken
properly with AMELIA! it's so nice to wake up to a
joni song unexpectedly. plus i was only 10 minutes
late for work.
np: frank zappa, muffin man.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/