While channel surfing tonight, I happened upon Diane Sawyer interviewing
Rosie O'Donnell and for some reason continued to watch it (why, I don't
know.  I don't really care that much about Ms. O'Donnell).  In referring to
her upcoming last time hosting her show, Sawyer asked her something like,
'have you thought about the last show, the last word?'  Rosie replied (I'm
paraphrasing), 'Joni Mitchell sang "Both Sides Now" with a full orchestra
and I love it so much.  It really says what I've been through, blah, blah
...' and then they cued up a small excerpt from BSN!  For once, watching
crap TV paid off.  (Hey, it was better than MTV's show 'The Secret Life of
Groupies' and chronicling all their escapades in the '70's and '80's.  Oh,
whatever.)

Night all,
Lindsay