Bree wrote:

".....you had mentioned Toller skating with Joni? I thought,Hmmmm.... I
don't find this on my copy.  I bought mine on E-bay last summer.  I just
finished watching from beginning to end and he ain't there.(unless he is
skating out on the bleachers)  I think I got screwed!
There is a white sticker on the cassette.. besides the running time of 60
minutes  (is your copy 60 mins.?) it says:Promotional Use Only........"

My VHS copy of "Shadows & Light" is 60 minutes long ut it says nothing about
being for promo use.
I'll watch the tape today to see if it features Toller skating.

Sylvia
http://forums.delphiforums.com/JoniMitchell/start