Yes FTR and how it ingrained it's songs into my soul for a four years until I got on a
jet in 77 out of Boston to San Francisco to travel north up the Coast and find the
Arbutus rustling. I Stopped in Southern Oregon when I met a blonde playing a
dulcimer.She belonged to the Don Juan's Reckless Daughters and she made up her tunes
for love and poured her sorrow into the sound hole.
This Album was so simple and profound and I think it inspired so many other reckless
daughters, just listen to all the Lilith Ladies plus Shawn and Johnatha
Also compare the simple layout of the graphic package of this album. 11 or so artists
are all thats credited on the back side, compare that to the army of people credited
on todays CD jackets.
Minor Earth News
The Arbutus/Madrone trees is suffering from a bacterial blight that is fatal to mature
trees
here in the Pacific NW. The Trees you plant today will help breathe more healty air in
the future. They grow all around Portland and I cry when I see them brown up and die.
All right "Breakfest Barney" from YTMOIAR what does that mean?
NP Pat Metheny, Speaking of Now, On Her Way

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup