City satins left at home I will not need them......I believe him when he
tells of loving me......Something truthful in the sea your lies will find
you.....

Mighty nice words.....mighty nice post.  They don't get much better than
this.  Thanks for sharing!

Bree

NP:Man From Mars.....Boo hooing with Joni...I lost my Bear last week,he was
twelve.  He was with me through thick and thin.  I thought he would pull
through.. but he didn't.  Time to let go.......