Since I know we have some CPR fans here who may not have heard, CPR
(Crosby-Pevar-Raymond) with "Special Guests" are performing in Pasadena, CA,
June 1, 2002 to benefit the Walden School's Commitment to Diversity program.
Tickets are now available online through Ticketmaster (see details below).
Tickets are also available through the Guacamole Fund, the charitable
organization which coordinates these benefits, often offers special packages
for CSN, CSNY, CPR, Jackson Browne and others' concerts.  Our Darice has
worked as a volunteer at some of these events (hey Darice come down for this
one! ;-)  They are offering their usual "Gold Circle" tickets which includes
VIP seating, preferred parking and artists' reception for $250.00; "Silver
Circle" tickets at $150.00 for preferred seating and preferred parking; and
general admission $40.00 tickets.  I'll be in the Gen. Admin. section.  If
any Calif. jmdlers are interested in meeting up at this show, please let me
know.  Kakki

Internet Public Sale: Sat Apr 20, 10:00AM

WALDEN SCHOOL BENEFIT
CPR AND SPECIAL GUESTS
JOHN A SEXTON AUDITORIUM
PASADENA CITY COLLEGE