Not sure how I feel about the notion of Joni's new CD
being released as 2 separate discs. I'm assuming this
would be done in the same fashion as (ugh)
Guns'n'Roses and also Bruce Springsteen have in the
past...dual releases out on the same day. Hits &
Misses, to name another.

Can anyone clear up if that indeed is the plan, were
she to go through with it?
I personally think it's a suckass idea - disturbs the
continuity of the project in a very un-joni-like
fashion. The prospect of the 2CD set is much more
appealing to me as both a fan and a consummer.
-Chris

PS. Saw Alison Krauss & Union Station the other night
here in Boston - one of the most amazing talents I've
ever seen take the stage. I remembered the show I saw
2 years ago was AWESOME, but this was even better. If
you haven't already, check this band out!!!
http://games.yahoo.com/