I recall a People Magazine Article about the time of the release of DED that
said that Joni was "uncharacteristically unkind" when pressed to talk about
Judy Collins.  Joni related a story of Judy leaving her on the stoop waiting
to be picked up for the Newport Jazz fest back in the day.  Judy never picked
up Joni, and then called her from the fest to tell her about it.  Joni was
clearly miffed and displayed some of the Scorpionic sting in this article,
but my recollection is very sketchy.  Does anyone know about this story?  Are
Joni and Judy friendly these days?
Ken

NP-Patty Griffen(with Emmylou) Black Limousine