I think it may be a different album or possibly I think she had worked
with all of the members of Miles' second classic Quartet and those would be,
Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter, Tony WIlliams and Ron Carter.  I think the
liner notes to the Mingus album she mentions working with Mr. Williams and
Mr. Carter in rehearsals.  If she did work with all of the Kind of Blue
musicians, she would have worked with John Coltrane (who died in 1967), Bill
Evans, and others that have left my mind for the time being. I WISH she had
worked with Coltrane.. That would have been OTHERWORLDLY!!  SO,
unfortunately, I think she worked with the former, second classic quartet
members.  She has said several times that the sound on "Nefertitti" and
title track of the same name was a sound she tried to emulate with some of
her guitar work on Hejira in particular.
        That is all from here.
          Blair, NOW 22 :)

If I recall, she once said that