In a message dated 5/2/2002 8:13:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> How Do You Stop: A Dan Hartman song (he also wrote the 80's hit 'I Can Dream
> About You' and many others) and a single for James Brown, which is how it
> came to Joni's attention.

The lyrics section of the JMDL says HDYS was written by Dan Hartman and
Charlie Midnight.  I did a few searches on Charlie, which mentions that he
has written for Joni.  I was wondering if Hartman wrote the words and
Midnight wrote the music, or if it was a collaboration on both.  Does anyone
know?

Jimmy