dear list:

I am surprised that no one mentioned Joni's masterpiece "Blue" to Susan.  For me, that
was the first Joni album I ever bought when I was 15 years old (back in 1990).  It's
the one I have been known to flip back to and listen most to.  Another album of Joni's
I recommend is Joni's Shadows and LIghts double cd.  It is a good smpler of Joni's
late 70's experimental work.  It also has the wonderful Joni and her guitar solo
reading of "Woodstock on it" as well as "Free Man in Paris" on it.

James Phillips, Urbana IL USA

now playing Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Returns to Berlin