James wrote:

> I am surprised that no one mentioned Joni's masterpiece "Blue" to Susan.

I don't know the source of my memory (and I can't find reference to it in the JMDL
Library -- although I did notice the new photos of Joni in the upper left of various
pages ... very nice, Les!), but didn't Joni once say that Blue was her personal
favorite?  (This would have been before Hejira was released.)

Mack and James are right, Susan -- Blue is an excellent choice and it probably ranks
as the Joni album most often featured in movies and TV shows, as well as being the
Joni album most likely to be found in the "average" (meaning not Joni fanatic) "folk"
music fan's record collection.

Lori
in MD

~