Here you go Cairn, and whoever else is interested...the original lyrics to
All I Want, or at least, these were the lyrics she sung on BBC-TV in 1970:

Intro: "Here's another really new one that isn't quite finished, just for
fun...(nervous chuckle)...

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm Hmmmm,
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo,
I am on a lonely road and I am travelling,
Looking for the truth in men and in me
Oh my jealousy, my greed, they all unravel me,
It undoes all the joy that could be

Oh, you're not real, no, no,
Do you think you're foolin' me,
With these false pretensions,
Of phony camaraderie?

(La La La's)

All I really really wanted love to do,
was to bring out the best in me and in you too
All I really really wanted love to do,
was to bring out the best in me and in you too

Hmm Hmm Hmm, La La La, Doo Doo Doo
I am on a lonely road and I am travelling,
Looking for the truth in men and in me
Oh my jealousy, my greed, is my unravelling
It undoes all the joy that could be

Oh, but you're not real, no, no,
Do you think you're foolin' me,
Hmm Hmm Hmm
With your phony camaraderie?

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm, La La La...

All I really really wanted love to do,
was to bring out the best in me and in you too
All I really really wanted love to do,
was to bring out the best in me and in you too

Bob

NP: Duh! ;~)

PS: I attached an audio copy of the song...first time I've done this, so let
me know if it works!

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name
of 08 Track 8.wma]