Hello and Welcome to Another Susan,

Glad you joined us and started this thread.  I too recommend my favorite, "Blue" as
your next
purchase. Although I love For the Roses & Ladies of the Canyon, and well all of them
especially
from Hejira on back to the beginning, Song to A Seagull.  After Hejira, should you
choose to go
that way, I suggest Night Ride Home.

I think Court & Spark was kind of a crescendo in a series of albums.  Hejira may have
been
another.  But you'll always remember your first with a special affection.  I would bet
several
years from now, C&S will still be your fave.  I almost wish I could go back to the
begining and
start all over again, what a great trip it's been.  BUt really, I'm not obsessed!

See ya around these parts often and soon, I hope.

Peace,
Susan (too)
http://health.yahoo.com