As usual, I'm going to give away a complimentary copy of the
hot-off-the-presses "Covers, Volume #29" CD to whoever comes the closest to
the Joni song I've selected for this month. Please include both the song
title and record as some of her songs appear on more than on. For example:

Judgement Of The Moon & Stars - For The Roses
(please just send your guess to me, and not the list)

And speaking of FTR, I'll once again "sweeten the pot" this month and include
a copy of "For The Roses - Live" that captures a bevy of live recording of
the FTR songs, presented in album order. The lineup:

1.  Banquet - Norman, OK 6/29/83
2.  Cold Blue Steel And Sweet Fire - Philadelphia, PA 2/16/76
3.  Barangrill - West Hollywood, CA, 11/17/72
4.  Lesson In Survival - New York, NY 2/23/72
5.  Let The Wind Carry Me - Philadelphia, PA 3/2/72
6.  For The Roses - Los Angeles, CA 3/3/74
7.  See You Sometime - Paris, France 6/15/72
8.  Electricity - Seattle, WA 2/16/72
9.  You Turn Me On I'm A Radio - Detroit, MI 7/4/83
10. Blonde In The Bleachers - Hawaii '72
11. Woman Of Heart And Mind - Ambler, PA 8/22/74
12. Judgment Of The Moon And Stars (Ludwig's Tune)
-   Camden, NJ 6/2/00
Bonus tracks:
13. Banquet - New York, NY 2/23/72
14. Cold Blue Steel And Sweet Fire - Los Angeles, CA 3/3/74
15. For The Roses - Chicago, IL 5/30/00
16. You Turn Me On I'm A Radio - Philadelphia, PA 3/2/72
17. Judgment Of The Moon And Stars (Ludwig's Tune)
    -  West Hollywood, CA 11/17/72

Good luck, & happy guessing!!

Bob

NP: Harper's Bizarre, "Both Sides Now"