Hi my name is Brian and I will always be a Joniholic. The Crazy Cry's of Love always
melts my Ice Cream becuase it makes me remember my cross country hejira's with a
certain love and all the CCOL you hear thru the Hotel walls. I remember one hot night
at the Mark Anthony hotel in Ashland,Oregon where the CCOL went fronm one room to
another the sound was like a sonic virus .
NP :Hilary Hahn Brahms Voilin Concerto,this CD package is Intense Turbulent Indigo

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup