In a message dated 5/10/02 7:39:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Another thought that I do not think has been raised yet regards two of
> Joni's
> piano breaks - one from "Let the Wind Carry Me" and one from "Down to You,"
>
> which I feel sexually connected to when I listen to them. Anyone else have
> that feeling?

These piano breaks are indeed incredibly rich and profound to me as well!  I
well up with emotion when I hear them, but it's not of a sexual nature.  What
I get is a feeling of poignancy and a sense of the beauty of life and it's
depth and meaning, particularly on Down to You.  It makes me feel glad to be
alive, noble, purposeful, grateful, and proud.  Kind of that feeling you get
when Pomp and Circumstance is playing or when you hear the Vaughan Williams
Fantasia on a theme of Thomas Tallis, if you are familiar with that.   Joni
at the piano is one of the greatest pleasures in my life!
ken, back in SF