Okay, while we're on the subject...I think this is my sexiest song...I
think I played this at jonifest 2000 though that seems so long ago now... Sailing
(c)2000 Victor Johnson Tug my handNudge my headSqueeze me with your
fingersBreak my fastUncork the wineKnock my woes asunder Soothe my skinCome
here againSend my thoughts to wonderWatch my dreams come tumbling outSee
them shine and thunder Chorus:  I'd sail anywhere you knowJust take my
hand and don't let goShadows shifting in the seaBut you won't let them
swallow meYou are a pilgrim in my soulMy heart you guide, the strings you
pullBreaking for this promised landI'd sail the world in your hands Unlock
the doorBe free once moreFeel the changing seasonsWalk outsideTake a rideForget
your rhyme and reason Chorus Sailing, sail away in the clear October skySailing,
sailing I'd sail anywhere you nowJust take my hand and don't let goOh......I'd
sail the world in your hands        --- Victor Johnson---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"Roses wait for the springtime,They sleep beneath
the ground.They hear March winds a callin'For the sun to come around."vlj Visit
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson