From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Addendum

{Sigh} Just *once,* I would like to send out an e-mail without forgetting
something! Just a reminder that if those that have received one of
Sherelle's
CD's would like to donate towards her passage to Jonifest in exchange for
all
the pleasure you have received from listening to her CD, you may send checks
(pay to Ashara Productions, LLC) and send to the same address:

Ashara Productions, LLC
40 Parsonage Lane
Topsfield, MA 01983

Thanks!